Thursday, July 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Monday July the 25th was my daddy's birthday, so I decided to surprise him as a present for him :) I bought my plane ticket about a month in advance, and had my family keep it a secret. My brother Bo picked me up from the airport on Friday because my parents were driving home from Lake Powell at the time. Bo was watching their dogs while they were away so they had to stop by and get them on the way back...perfect right?! As my parents pulled up in the drive way, I ran around back through the side gate and yelled "SURPRISE!!". My dad was VERY surprised, and happy. I thought that would be a good birthday present for him :)
We had a fun weekend just hanging out and playing games together. Poor nephew Brody was sick with a temperature of 105F all weekend though. Bo and Clairissa had a family reunion down in Colorado Springs over the weekend, so Bo stayed home with Brody to take him back and forth to the doctors to get his shots while Clairissa and Chloe went down to the springs with the fam. And we kept Bo and sick Brody company :)
I slept so good this past weekend...I miss my old bed :) But I sure did miss sleeping next to my husband.
Here are some pictures from this weekend :)

                                                       Me and my crazy niece Chloe :)
                                                      The Birthday Boy and my Mom :)
                                                    Bo doesn't like his picture taken...ha
                  Chloe took this picture :) I think she's going to be a photographer when she grows up.
                                       Me and my fat Kitty :) I love him and his fat rolls. haha.

                                       And here's my brother's dog Tonka. He's a good dog :)

1 comment:

  1. Kaci, it was the best birthday present ever. I was so surprised, that is what made it so awesome. Miss you already, lets do it next month for Mom's birthday on the 22nd of August. oh, thats right, you will be going back to Utah that weekend and here anyway. love Dad

    ReplyDelete