Sunday, November 20, 2011

Back to Reality

So lets see, I haven't posted since we've been back from Houston. I've been busy with being back at work full time and Jake has been busy with school and his coaching internship.

But about a month ago Jake and I drove down to San Clemente, CA to baptize one of his friends he taught on his mission. Took him 5 yrs of investigating but he finally committed to a date! He had a really good relationship with Jake while he was there so he asked Jake to baptize him :) So we hopped in our truck after I got done with work and headed down for the weekend! 
We stayed with a member down there that has a beautiful home! She lives all by herself in that enormous house so she loves having guests stay with her. And we were definitely happy to stay there too. :)
While we were down there we caught up with one of his other mission buddies, went to the beach, went to sea world and got to meet up with my sister for a bit :)
Sea World was AMAZING! Jake had never been before so we had to go! My favorite part was definitely feeding the Sea Lions, I love those guys :)
Here are some pictures from our trip!

On our way! the start of our 10hr drive.

My cute hubby ;)



At the pet show! I liked it, Jake thought it was ok...ha.

FREE WILLY!


Jake and Chris after the baptism :)

so this spider decided to make his web from the tree to the antenna on our truck.

sorry spider, but we had to leave. and you're creepy...
Feeding the Sea Lions!

This dolphin was just posing for me :) and we got to pet one too!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, this looks like so much fun! :) And that is awesome about Jake's investigator. I love hearing how the boys influenced others and blessed their lives.

    ReplyDelete