Sunday, November 20, 2011

Weekend trip to Colorado

The Doctor I work for decided to go on a cruise the week of Halloween, so I decided to take a little trip to Colorado. :) I really hadn't planned on going because my car probably would have died on the way and I didn't want to take our truck because of the cost of gas and I thought of taking my brothers car, but I don't know how to drive a manual. haha. So my daddy decided to buy me a plane ticket :) I love him.
I left Saturday morning from the Provo airport and got back Tuesday night. We decided to not tell my mom and surprise her! My brother Bo picked me up along with my niece and nephew, while my dad took my mom shopping then over to Bo's house where we met them. They beat us there so me and Chloe snuck through the garage and hid in the closet. (Chloe's game with grandma is for grandma to find her whenever she comes over) So when she opened the closet door we yelled "SURPRISE!" and she screamed. haha. she was happy to see me :)
It was a very fun weekend with my family. We went shopping, hung out and played games, carved pumpkins and went trick or treating! I also helped out with my mom's trunk or treat for her ward, I was in charge of helping the little kids make cupcakes :)
Chloe was my best friend while I was there :) she wouldn't let me leave her side. I am her favorite whenever I come :) Can't wait to see that little girl when we go back for thanksgiving this weekend!
Brody getting into the pans

my bestie Chloe :)


Chloe with Grandma

Carving away at our pumpkins

I love Brody's costume :)

She really wanted me to take a picture of her by this witch. haha

He was getting upset because i wouldn't give him any more candy

Tired Chloe

1 comment:

  1. Aww, this is so fun! I'm so glad you got to go see your family Kaci. You are so adorable!!! :) I'm glad you got to spend time with your family -- I'm sure it's tough being so far away. I'm also glad you finally updated your blog.

    ReplyDelete